Preparing for life in all it’s fullness
We want to help build good people – good people who will make a difference in our communities; they’ll aspire to add kindness, with humility and treat others with dignity. We want our faith to be an anchor, a pull which reminds us what is right, what is wrong, what’s important and why.
- Kindness through selflessness, compassion, and mercy.
- Aspiration with a strong desire for achievement and success.
- Community in the importance of relationships of love, compassion, generosity, truth-telling, forgiveness and gathering together as a community; across all barriers.
- Dignity through safeguarding and anti-bullying, through valuing all our children and through excellent SEN provision. Ensuring that children not do feel humiliated or lack in self-worth.
We strive to develop:
- The belief that each person is blessed and is a blessing.
- A joy for our world through play and playfulness, wonder, amazement, fascination and delight.
- A method of reconciliation; encouraging discussion of sensitive matters, providing strategies through which problems can be resolved.
- A sense of glory and awe.
error: Content is protected !!