Our school uniform comprises of:
- Grey trousers/skirts or Blue/white checked/striped gingham dress or Grey shorts in the summer.
- Black sensible shoes or sensible sandals in the summer.
- Pale blue polo shirt/white blouse
- Royal blue cardigan/pullover/sweatshirt
- White/grey or royal blue socks/tights Summer
It would be most beneficial if children also had a book bag to keep all those important letters in and also to encourage the children to be independent. These are also available from www.yourschooluniform.com
Your School Uniform offer consolidated orders which they deliver to school. Cut off dates and further information is available on their website.
- Navy PE shorts or jogging bottoms,
- White or pale blue T-shirt
- Trainers (Velcro if they are not able to tie their laces and please check regularly to ensure they fit).
- spare socks (especially if wearing tights to school)
From a health and safety point of view please include a bobble to tie long hair back and either remove earrings or provide tape to cover them on PE days.